- Est.: 1998
- Size: 4 ha
- Brands: Toms Waterhole, The Waterhole Blend,Humpers
- Wines: Semillon, Chardonnay, Semillon Chardonnay, Shiraz, Cab Sauvignon, Merlot, Humpers Gold, Humper’s Solera Port
- Winemaker: Graham Kerr
- Winery & Cellar Door: 752 Longs Corner Rd, Canowindra. Open 7 Days 10am- 4pm
- Contact: Graham and Jan Kerr 02-6344 1819 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.tomswaterhole.com.au
Graham and Jan Kerr run their organically certified boutique winery on the philosophy of ” making handcrafted wines from handpicked fruit”, exploring the unique character of their grapes and letting them “speak for themselves”.
The vineyard, just eight kilometers from Canowindra, is named after the local watercourse flowing past the property. Graham and Jan provide visitors to their Cellar Door and winery cafe with Ploughman’s Lunches made from their own produce, winery tours, and hold wine appreciation and red blending workshops.
Toms Waterhole won an Award of Distinction in the Inland NSW Tourism Awards 2008 in the Tourism Wineries category. Graham is also a commercially qualified hot air balloon pilot and, with Jan, runs their company Balloon Joy Flights out of Canowindra.
Toms Waterhole Winery café
We are open Friday to Monday and other times by phoning. We cater with a gourmet ploughmans lunch of our own products produced by Graham & Jan Kerr…..pate, smoked meats, salamis, cheeses, pickles, chutneys, etc cakes, and breads baked in our wood fired oven and finish with espresso coffee. We also have gourmet wood fired pizza nights for groups of 12 or more (bookings essential) Winery tours with the winemaker and red wine blending workshops are available.